WASA was founded in 1976 by the Lahore Development Authority. It is an acronym that stands for Water And Sanitation Agency. WASA Duplicate Bill is effective throughout Punjab. It applies to major cities such as Lahore, Rawalpindi, Multan, Faisalabad, and Gujranwala. Its role is to provide water and maintain water delivery infrastructure in all areas within its authority.
It also collects bills from customers and installs new water connections at their homes. WASA recently implemented a WASA bill system in its services, which has increased its efficiency significantly. WASA made it possible to obtain the WASA Duplicate Bill online.
How can I check the WASA Duplicate Bill Online?
Follow these procedures to check your Lahore WASA bill online:
- Click the “Click To Check Lahore WASA Bill” button.
- A new page will be displayed.
- Enter your eight-digit account number.
- Press the “Submit” button.
- It will show you your Lahore WASA bill.
- Two little icons at the top of the bill allow you to view an online copy of your WASA bill. The first icon is for printing the bill, while the second is for saving it as a PDF file. Alternatively, you can use the keyboard shortcut “Ctrl + P” to print or save the bill as a PDF.
Documents Required for WASA New Connection
- CNIC Photocopy Attested
- Photocopy of Sale Deed / Proof of Ownership Attested
- Assessment copy (E&T Deptt)
- Site Plan illustrating the Property’s Location
Please keep in mind that you will also require digital soft copies of the above papers. Because these documents must be uploaded to the online connection form.
How does one go about getting a new water connection in Lahore?
Follow these steps to get a new water connection in Lahore:
- Please contact the WASA Sub Divisional Officer (SDO) in your area.
- Submit an application to the Sub Divisional Clerk for a new connection.
- The Sub Divisional Clerk will provide you the New Connection Form, which includes your and WASA’s connection agreement.
- The Sub Divisional Officer will verify the location and submit an arrears report.
- The form and the site verification report will be forwarded to the appropriate Revenue Division for data computerization and the issue of a demand notice or challan.
Services of WASA Duplicate Bill
Using bank services to pay a bill at WASA Lahore
- Click on the Pay the bills choice. You will be asked to put in the number of your credit card.
Keep making payments on your loan.
- You will soon get an email with the proof.
- People can also pay their WASA bills at a store. To make this happen, just do what it says.
- Go to a store nearby with the original copy of your bill and the copy that shows how much you still owe. If you give the store your information, they will pay the bill.
- After that, you’ll get an SMS message confirming that the purchase went through.
WASA SMS Service for Bills
You can sign up for a regular bill by giving your SMS number and account number. Then, every month before the bill is due, you’ll get an SMS with your bill. If you want to find invoice SMS, you should go to the main website for WASA Lahore.
NADRA Portal For WASA
You can pay your WASA bill online through the NADRA Portal by following the steps given.
- You should go to e-Sahulat NADRA.
- Go to the area where you can pay your bills.
- Please give us your customer number.
- Enter the information about your account and your CNIC number.
- Keep paying off the bill.
About the Lahore WASA
In 1976, WASA Lahore was set up by the Lahore Development Authority (LDA). In general, the goal is to plan, build, improve, and run Lahore’s infrastructure for water, sewers, and drains. About 6200 people work for WASA in many different areas. WASA earns money by selling services related to water, garbage, and aquifers. The Punjab Government is also in charge of making sure that changes to user fees and the budget are okay. The government’s spending and buying are also subject to its financial policies and processes.
Services from WASA Lahore
WASA Lahore offers the following services to help make Lahore healthier and better for the environment:
- Providing basic services for water and sewage systems to the public.
- Getting development, operation, and maintenance options that don’t cost too much.
- Making sure people act morally at work and working to get rid of cheating.
- It can keep going on its own when it makes enough money to pay for things other than growth.
Helpline for WASA in Lahore
The WASA Lahore Helpline can be reached at 1334. If you have trouble with your water or sewer service, you can call Helpline 1334, which is open from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. Monday through Sunday. WASA Lahore’s phone number is (042) 99268439.
WASA stands for “Water and Sanitation Agency.” It is a group that makes sure that Lahore has clean water, sewers, drains, and good cleanliness. They make sure people have access to safe, clean water and help keep the town clean and healthy. WASA works hard to make sure everyone has a healthy environment by taking care of the water supply and waste systems.
Q. What is the WASA?
In 1976, Lahore Development Authority set up WASA Pakistan. The Water and Sanitation Agency is what WASA stands for. It’s true everywhere in Punjab. It stops people from going to important towns like Lahore, Rawalpindi, Multan, Faisalabad, and Gujranwala. Its job is to provide water and keep the infrastructure for water service in all the places it is responsible for. It also sends customers their bills and sets up new water hookups at their homes. WASA recently added an online bill payment method to its services, which has made them more efficient.
Q. Can I use my CNIC or cell phone number to pay my WASA Lahore bill?
No, just use the account number to check.
Q. How do I ask for a change to be made to my bill?
If you think the amount on your bill is wrong, you can go to the WASA office in Lahore and tell your case.
Q. How do I pay my online WASA Lahore bill?
- Apps for banking
- Many banks have come out with apps to help their customers in better ways. The bank’s app lets people pay their bills.
Q. Can I pay the full amount for my WASA Lahore bill?
Your current bill is not good for payment, but if you have unpaid debts (arrears) on your invoice, you may be able to get payments for that amount, but you will also have to pay interest based on your current bank rates.
Q. How to Pay Online WASA Bill Multan?
You can pay your WASA bill in Multan with the bank’s app, Easy Paisa, or Jazz Cash.