Do you have any queries regarding your TESCO Online Bill? What is the method for checking the status of my duplicate electricity bill that I received online? Is there any way for me to pay my bill without going online? What are the best ways for me to use easy payment options? You’ll discover all of your solutions on this page.
TESCO is the abbreviation of Tribal Areas Electric Supply Company. It is an energy firm supplying electricity to FATA’s tribal areas.
Tesco online bill download duplicate bill is a very common problem. Tesco Mobile provides its customers with an online account where they can check their bills and manage them. However, customers often complain that they are unable to access their account for Tesco Mobile on the website. They are not even able to download their bills from the website.
In this article, we will provide you with some tips that will help you fix your Tesco Mobile account.
How to Check Your TESCO Online Bill
To check your TESCO bill online, follow the steps below.
- To begin, click the button to the right.
- The Button will direct you to a webpage where you can print a duplicate copy of your TESCO bill.
- Put your 14-digit reference number in the box on this page. It’s important to note that you must type the reference number in whole without gaps. Because specific Reference Numbers have been alter you must input your most recent Reference Number (the Reference Number on your most recent/newest TESCO Electricity Bill).
- Submit the form.
How to find TESCO Reference Number
To check your TESCO bill online, look for your reference number on your bill. It will be a 14-digit number written in a box at the top corner of the note. If you’re still unable to locate your bill’s reference number, look at the highlighted arrow in the image below.
How can you receive a TESCO Duplicate bill?
If you want to get your TESCO duplicate bill, follow these steps.
It is important to know that a duplicate bill is a bill that has been generate due to an error in data entry. This can happen when you have more than one account with the same mobile number and email address.
We are pleased to introduce our new feature of online bill download, which will allow you to download your bills in PDF format.
- To begin, click the button above.
- You will be sent to a webpage after pressing the button.
- Then, enter your 14-digit reference number in the box. There must be no spaces in the reference number. As the reference number keeps updating, write the latest reference number.
- Finally, press the Submit button.
- You will receive a duplicate copy of your TESCO Electricity Bill by clicking the submit button.
TESCO Online Bill Payment
If you’ve had a busy day and do not have time to visit a bank or Pakistan post office, you may pay your Tesco bill online. Previously, this facility was primarily unavailable. People go to national banks to pay their electric bills. Nowadays, no one wants to submit bills because it is time-consuming. You must have a bank account with one of the following banks to pay your bill online.
The Tesco online bill download service allows you to pay your bills in various ways including debit or credit card, bank transfer, PayPal, or Apple Pay. You can also use this service to request a duplicate bill from your gas and electricity supplier.
Tesco has been offering online bill payments since 2001. The online bill payment service is free of charge and can be accessed through Tesco’s website or the Tesco mobile app.
- National Bank of Pakistan (NBP)
- Habib Bank Limited (HBL)
- Meezan Bank
- Bank Alfalah
- Bank Al Habib Limited
- Allied Bank Limited (ABL)
- United Bank Limited (UBL)
If you have an account with any listed banks, you may download bank applications from the Google Play Store. You can pay your bills for free using bank applications. You can pay your bills from a bank application without paying any extra fees. There are several alternative options for paying online bills, such as Easy Paisa, Jazz Cash, and the Omni application. However, the TESCO bill can not be paid using these applications.
A Customer can register his TESCO Complaint or get support from the TESCO helpdesk online. Helpline numbers are available to solve problems. To get in reach with these TESCO helping numbers click the link TESCO Complaint.
In Pakistan, the Tribal Electric Supply Corporation (TESCO) is a well-known company that delivers energy to the FATA region. It was founded in 2004. TESCO’s primary headquarters are in Peshawar.
Peak and off-peak hours at Tesco
You must be aware of peak and off-peak hours if you regularly use Tesco areas. If you don’t know what to do, read the article given below carefully.
Tesco Peak hours
The hours at which there is maximum electricity usage are called peak hours or peak timing. At these hours, the electricity per unit price is high. The peak hour starts in the evening. Its period is from 6 pm-10 pm.
Tesco Off-peak hours
The hours at which electricity consumption is less are called Off-peak hours. At these hours, the electricity per unit price is low. These are the recommended hours to do the heavy task.
How to reduce TESCO Electricity bills?
- Turn off lights that aren’t in use to save money.
- Instead of regular lights, use LED bulbs and energy savers.\
- Maintain a low temperature in your air conditioner (26)
- Make use of a DC inverter, instead of typical AC.
- To keep your air conditioner cool, put it in the shade.
- Do not use iron during peak hours. 6–10 pm.
- Instead of using a regular ceiling fan, use an energy-saving ceiling fan.
- Use high-quality wire wherever possible.
- Invest in ceiling insulation.
TESCO is one of the well-known electricity organizations in Pakistan that supplies electricity to the tribal areas. It has been working since August 2004. It is the only company that provides power to these districts’ residents. As a result, all construction and maintenance work is completed by TESCO employees. Here, on this website, you can check TESCO’s online bill for 2022 annual and as well as monthly.
Tesco offers an online bill download service for customers to access their water and electricity bills on their website. The service was launched in 2007, and customers can now access their WAPDA bills from this site as well. Customers need to register on the website to use this service, and they will be able to get duplicate copies of their bills at any time.
TESCO supplies electricity mainly to FATA and five other divisions. There is a list of FATA cities facilitated by TESCO.
- Bajaur Agency
- Miran Shah
- Lower Dir
- Landi Kotal
- Mir Ali Mirali
TESCO Bill Calculator
In addition to all the above-mentioned services, there is another online tool you can use online. This tool is TESCO Bill Calculator. This helps you to calculate your estimated bill before it is delivered to you. All you have to do is just enter your consumed units. If you want to calculate your estimated bill click the button below
TESCO Latest Jobs
As you know, TESCO is one of the well-known Electricity organizations here in Pakistan, so you must not waste the opportunity to apply for jobs here. TESCO offers jobs in different positions frequently. You can apply for these jobs according to your qualification.
The departments in which TESCO offers jobs are listed below.
- Commercial Assistant
- Accounts Assistant
- Audit Assistant
- Stock Verifier
- Legal Assistant
- Data Coder
- Sub Engineer (Civil)
- Junior Store Keeper
- Junior Clerks
- Junior Clerk Audit
- Assistant Sub Station Attendants (ASSA)
- Security Guards
What is TESCO?
TESCO is a Peshawar-based power distribution business that serves tribal and FATA areas.
How can I find my TESCO Duplicate bill?
With this process, you may effortlessly check and download your Tesco bill.
- Activate your web browser (Google Chrome or Safari).
- Type checkanybill.pk into your browser.
- Click Go or Search to get started.
- You will get a box will in the center of the screen.
- Fill up the blanks with your reference number.
- You may now examine and correct the bill.
Contact checkanybill.pk for more information.
Can I download TESCO Online Bill?
You can quickly check and download your TESCO Online Bill from this website.
What if I lost my original Bill’s copy?
Do not worry If you lost your original Bill’s copy. You can easily download a duplicate copy of your bill from this website.