A Customer can register his TESCO Complaint or get support from the TESCO helpdesk online. Helpline numbers are available to solve problems. We’ll go through all of TESCO’s phone numbers here. In Pakistan, the Tribal Electric Supply Corporation (TESCO) is a well-known company that delivers energy to the FATA region. It was founded in 2004. TESCO’s primary headquarters are in Peshawar. To make things easier for customers, TESCO provides electricity in various locations. TESCO’s online services include online billing, online complaint registration, new connection, and procedure. Wapda personnel receive free electricity from the Tribal Electric Supply Company.
In addition, you can also download your TESCO Online Bill from this website.
Complaint registration at TESCO
You can submit your complaint using the online form found on the TESCO website. You can follow these simple steps
- Fill out the form with your full name.
- Choose your country and city.
- Please provide your email address.
- Fill in your home address.
- Enter your phone number and CNIC.
- Finally, decide on a company.
- Write in the box if you have a problem with someone.
- Make a note of the complaint’s title.
- Enter the reference number for the consumer agency.
- Choose a company.
- Fill up the blanks with the details of your complaint.
- If you want to attach any papers as proof, you can do so by selecting a file from the drop-down menu.
- Then, before reporting the complaint, read all of the rules and policies.
- Enter the security code after filling out the affidavit form.
- Then press the “send” button.
- Your application has been received. You may leave a remark in the space below.
TESCO Complaint Contact info
The following are the phone numbers and email addresses for TESCO customer service. You may quickly register your complaint or issue using these official TESCO complaint numbers and email addresses.
Email: [email protected]
You can reach out to these phones and email addresses with any questions or concerns.
TESCO head office
Head office Address:
213-Mini WAPDA House, Shami Road, Peshawar, Pakistan
The objective of TESCO Customer care
- TESCO ensures that all of its clients have a consistent and timely supply.
- They set up customer service centers to satisfy and help clients.
- They plan to provide energy to every village in the country.
- Free Electricity for WAPDA employees in TESCO
- Many customers receive free electricity from TESCO. You can acquire this service by filling out a form for free electricity.
- TESCO’s official website has the form available for download.
- Take a note of the employer’s name.
- Write a designation.
- Posting grade
- The office’s name and address
- Reference No.
- Then fill out the details on the assistant manager’s certificate.
- Fill in the rest of the essential information.
TESCO New Connection Procedure
Follow the steps below to register f0r TESCO New Connection. You can click the link to study in detail how to apply for TESCO’s New Connection online.
- Download the updated procedure connection form from the official website.
- Fill in your details, including your complete name, address, and email address.
- Then upload your paperwork, registry, and grant letter. The Notary public, Oath commissioner, and class one officer should testify to all documents.
- Copy of CNIC that has been attested
- The link should be made in the company’s name; if there are many owners, the connection will be made in the Attorney’s name.
- Then apply and print one copy.
- All of the documents mentioned above should be attached to the application.
- Please fill out an application and send it to the appropriate office.