The Punjab Government, led by Chief Minister Mr. Hamza Shehbaz Sharif, introduced the Punjab Rozgar Scheme to combat poverty and unemployment in the province. More than 30 billion loans ranging from 100,000 to 10,000,000 will be made available to individuals under this scheme in order for them to start a small business and earn a sufficient income. The individual will repay the debt in manageable installments.
Punjab Rozgar Scheme 2022
Another Punjab Rozgar Loan of more than 1 billion will be issued to launch the following business.
- Business Services
Punjab Green Development Loan
The following firms will be eligible for a Punjab Green Development Loan.
- Bhatta brick-making ( Zig Zag Technology)
- Food that is organic
- Irrigation via Drip
- Solar Power System
- Plant for Biogas
The Punjab Green Development Program (PGDP) was established to improve environmental quality in the province by reducing air, soil, and water pollution; addressing deforestation, flooding, and land degradation; managing surface water and groundwater resources; conserving natural resources and protecting biodiversity; developing public transportation and other alternatives to private motorized vehicles; and incorporating environmental considerations into public policymaking and private investment.
Eligibility Criteria For Punjab Rozgar Scheme
To process loans under the Punjab Rozgar Scheme, the following eligibility conditions will be followed:
- Age should range between 20 and 50 years.
- Anyone of any gender (male, female, or transgender) can apply for the loan.
- Individuals must be nationals of Pakistan and inhabitants of Punjab, as proved by their CNIC.
- The business must be located in Punjab.
- Firm Type: Sole Proprietorship, Partnership, or any other business that meets the other eligibility criteria
- A clean e-CIB / Credit History is require.
- For new businesses and startups
- Possessing a viable business plan
- For existing companies
- Having a sustainable business plan with the goal of extending the impact of COVID-19
- Having a Current CNIC
- Any other parameters will be determine by the Punjab Small Industries Corporation (PSIC) or the government.
The following documents must be scan and submit.
- A photograph of a whole face
- Certificates of Education
- Certificates of Experience
- License / Chamber / Body Registration (if applicable)
- Security Documents Scan Copy
Terms and Conditions
|Load Capacity||Rs 10 Million|
|Fee for Processing||Rs 2000|
|Loan Duration||2 to 5 years|
|The Grace Period||Six months|
- University/College Graduates
- TVET Diploma/Certificate Holder
- Artists and skilled workers
- Existing Businesses
- Mico and other businesses
Punjab Rozgar Scheme 2022 Apply Online Form
Because the majority of individuals are confuse about application submission, the Punjab Rozgar Scheme 2022 now has an online application form. So the information is provided below for individuals to read.
- The application form will appear on your screen if people click on this link.
- You will supply the government with all requested information.
- After completing the form, click submit, and your application will be registered.
- If you supply incorrect information, your application will be rejected.
- After you submit your application, the scheme’s management will review your information, so be careful when filling out the form.
On the Punjab Small Industries Corporation PSIC website, applicants can register online. The URL is provided below.