Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL) has introduced many online services for its clients to handle complaints and issues quickly. PTCL provides numerous complaint registration ways to its customers to deliver exceptional customer service and achieve the greatest level of customer satisfaction.
Users of PTCL may now submit concerns via the PTCL online complaint service and by SMS from their mobile phones.
Both ways of PTCL Complaint Registration have been described in this article. Check each one individually
1. Online PTCL Complaint Registration
It is PTCL’s most common complaint registration option because there are no fees other than your mobile’s data costs or internet charges if you utilize this online service from your PC or laptop.
In your computer browser, go to https://www.ptcl.com.pk/ComplaintRegister to access the PTCL Online Complaint Registration Form. You must fill out the following information in the open complaint form one by one:
The finished product (Landline, Broadband, 3G EVO, IPTV, Vfone or Charji)
Complaint Type (Busy Tone, Call Drop, Cross Talk, No Dial Tone, Noise, or Single Ring, Internet Disconnection, Modem Problem, Slow Browsing, Gaming Issues, No Signal or Weak Signal) MDN in case of 3G EVO and Charji complaints, and Service ID or Phone Number in case of Landline, Broadband, IPTV, or Vfone complaints)
2. SMS Complaint Service | PTCL Complaint
A redesigned complaint registration service through mobile SMS is now available as part of PTCL’s commitment to give the best possible customer care and satisfaction. This initiative meets the following goals:
- Provide a quick way for landline and broadband consumers to register complaints.
- Reducing or eliminating Wait time for complaint registration at call centers
How to Get Started | Submit Your Query
- Fill in your CMP.
- Fill up your Area Code and Phone Number.
- In the format Landline: LL, Broadband: BB, type your product code.
- Send to 1218 by prefixing the number with the area code (05).
- You will be given a complaint number and a registration number. This indicates that your complaint has been received and processed by PTCL’s customer service department.
To prevent problems, send the text HELP to the number 05 1218 1218. A PTCL representative will call you in minutes – or days, in certain cases. If the problem involves a consumer, PTCL will dispatch a crew to your house.
PTCL Customer Care
Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited
Corporate Headquarters, Block-E, G-8/4, Islamabad-44000, Pakistan.
Customer Centers :
PTCL F-8 Exchange
Nazim-Ud-Din Road,F-8/1, Islamabad
Phone Number: 111 20 20 20
Ground Floor, EVP Office,
Hatim Alvi Road, Clifton, Karachi.
Phone Number:111 20 20 20
26A Civic Center
Barkat Market, Golden Town, Lahore.
Phone Number: 111 20 20 20
In addition, if you want to check your PTCL Duplicate Bill you can click the link