You can file a PESCO Complaint online. You can also check the progress of your PESCO Complaints and the history of your PESCO Complaints online.
The power company in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is Peshawar Electric Supply Company, which serves more than 2.6 million people in the province. Thanks to a well-managed and open complaint registration procedure, PESCO is one of Pakistan’s best power supply providers. PESCO has now introduced most of its services online like you can easily download your PESCO Online Bill from your home.
PESCO introduced the Customer Complaint Management Solution (CCMS) as a stand-alone complaint management system. This online platform allows PESCO customers to file a complaint. So, let’s talk about the PESCO complaint mechanism and online complaints.
PESCO makes a complaint through one of three channels. Any of these options can be used to contact the Customer Complaint Management System.
The PESCO helpline number to call for assistance is: 118
On the number:8118, you can get SMS services.
The PESCO complaint center’s email address is email@example.com.
PESCO Online Complaint
PESCO has now databased all of its procedures, allowing all of its customers to complete them from the comfort of their own homes. Customers are no longer required to visit the company’s customer service center or offices. They can utilize the PESCO online complaints system to make a complaint concerning electricity bills, payment, and assistance in obtaining a new connection.
Aside from that, the organization provides a well-managed and easy-to-understand PESCO complaint system. From registering to addressing any electricity supply problem, consumers can use the online portal.
Want to read about PESCO New Connection click the link.
PESCO Complaint Centre
The Complaint Center of Peshawar Electric Supply Company has located nearby the company’s headquarters in Peshawar. The power supply provider designed the Complaint System to help clients discover solutions to their complaints. It also provides customers with advice and support to help them resolve their problems.
Consumers of PESCO can easily make a complaint without visiting the Peshawar complaint center. As a result, separate phone lines for filing a complaint have been established.
Any customer can use the Customer Complaint Management System to file a complaint online. The Procedure is easy to follow.
- www.pesco.com.pk is the official PESCO website.
- Select “Register Complaint” under the customer services option from the left menu.
- To file a complaint, go to “Register Your Complaint.”
- Please enter the 14-digit reference number from your electricity statement in the space on the left.
- Using the pick file option, you may attach a file to support your complaint.
- Finally, press the Complaint Register button.
- Fill in your name in the complaint name box under customer information.
- Enter your phone number without the dash – symbol or any extra spaces.
- Then type in the email address and the customer’s address.
- You must fill out the following information under Complaint Details.
- Nearest location’s address
- Based on the complaint, choose the most appropriate selection from the three possibilities in the “Complaint Category” section.
- Select the type of complaint with care. Your complaint will only be sent to the department you specify.
- Fill in the details of the complaint.
A complaint in the company’s CCMS is automatically accepted 24 hours after submitting it.
PESCO claims to review and address your online complaint within 14 days and that if there is any further delay, the complainant will be kept updated.
PESCO also has an online ticketing system that allows you to sell tickets directly from their website while keeping track of your business in real-time. You can also send and receive quick messages with the help of a live email response from the customer service center. PESCO customer service centers also provide an advanced software solution that allows you to track customer feedback and run your business effectively.
PESCO Complaint Number
PESCO’s customers have access to an emergency helpline available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. A person can phone the PESCO office for help in addition to registering a complaint online.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with PESCO at:
- UAN: 111-000-128
- Other numbers are (central complaint cell):
Every region has its own set of complaint numbers.
Let’s look at the Complaint Numbers by region:
|PESCO Hazara 1||0992-9310089|
|PESCO Hazara 2||0997-920018|
As Pakistani citizens, it is our responsibility to detect and report electrical thieves to the power company. If you notice anything strange, write it down and send it to the PESCO electricity theft complaint email address at: