The Online Bill Calculator improves bill calculation and gives you more confidence in your conclusions. The calculator’s user interface is straightforward to understand. You can use the calculator for free online, and it does not require the installation of any third-party software.
To access the Online PESCO Bill Calculator, click the following Button
How to Use the Calculator
You must follow the steps described below to use the Online Bill Calculator
- To begin, click the Button Above.
- Then, next to Select Company, select “PESCO” from the drop-down list.
- Click the Submit button.
- After clicking the Submit Button, you will be taken to the Bill Calculator.
- Now, from the drop-down menu, choose your “Connection Type.”
- From the drop-down menu, choose your phase.
- Next, enter the number of Electricity Units you’ve consumed and want to calculate the Electricity for.
- From the drop-down menu, choose the number of TV sets you want.
- Check the ED Exempt checkbox if you want ED to be exempt from your Electricity Bill. Leave it unchecked if you don’t want to use it.
- After that, fill in the meter rent.
- That is where the service rent comes in.
- To compute your Electricity Bill, click “Submit.”
- Alternatively, select “Reset” to restore the default values in all fields.
Alternatively, click “Back” to return to the “Select Company” page.
Electricity bills can be estimated either manually or using a Bill Calculator online. Manual calculations take time, are stressful, are less accurate, are prone to human mistakes, and must be double-checked.
On the other hand, online calculations are rapid, simple, and reliable, do not require rechecks, and are safe and secure from human error. When calculating PESCO Electricity Bills, it is, therefore, therefore preferable to use an online PESCO Bill Calculator.
PESCO Bill Calculation Formula
PESCO bill calculator allows you to calculate your bill online. You don’t need a formula for it. Enter the bill information to obtain the estimated bill amount. There is a method for calculating a bill, but there are a few basic calculations if you don’t have access to an online calculator. Multiply the most current unit rate by the total number of units consumed, add tax, service rent, and other expenses.
You must also be careful because the unit rate varies according to the spent distance and the connection type. In a day, there are also off-peak and peak times. The rate of change of the unit is greater during peak times than during off-peak times. Instead of calculating your bill offline, use PESCO’s bill calculator, Pesco bill unit rates
PESCO unit charges are not all the same, and they vary depending on the unit range and connection type. When it comes to residential connections, the unit rate ranges from 3.95 to 7.74 rupees per unit for 1-50 units and 7.74 rupees per unit for 50-100 units. Similarly, for more than 700 units, the unit charge is 22.65 rupees per unit.
PESCO Per Unit Sheet
|Units||Price in Rupees|