Are you having an issue with Payoneer Transaction Failed Jazz Cash? or is your Jazz Cash showing there was a temporary issue with your request JazzCash or are you looking for a way to transfer your Payoneer Money to the JazzCash account? Yes, you are at the right place we will provide you with the easiest way to transfer your Payoneer money to your JazzCash account.
Way to resolve your Payoneer Transaction Failed Jazz Cash Issue
Why are you facing an issue of Payoneer Transaction Failed to Jazz Cash? This may be due to some glitch or if you are having an issue with not properly linking your Payoneer to the Jazz Cash account. We will suggest you uninstall your JazzCash app and then reinstall it. The other thing you can do to fix this issue is to download the older version of the JazzCash app from Google.
Procedure to transfer Payoneer money to your JazzCash account
For this, you have to follow the following steps
- First of all, open your JazzCash Account
- Click the Payoneer Option on your home screen
- Then Link your Payoneer Account
- After that log in to your Payoneer Account
- All of your Payoneer Balance will show up in front of you
- There will be a 2% fee on every Payoneer Transfer. So if you have 60$ then transfer 58.80$.
- After that click on the Transfer Button
- A message will pop up in front of you.
- Provide your Jazz Account Password
- Click the Confirm Transfer Button.
That’s it. Now Your Money is transferred from your Payoneer to your JazzCash account. Just simply open your JazzCash and refresh it two o three times. Hopefully, now you will be able to transfer your money from Payoneer to JazzCash.
JazzCash Temporary Issue | Payoneer Transaction Failed Jazz Cash
Your JazzCash account will be temporarily disabled if you do not use it for a period of 12 consecutive months. Please phone 4444 to reactivate your account, where you will be confirmed as the account’s user and your account will be restored immediately.
Features of JazzCash Debit Card
1. You may withdraw and shop up to Rs. 50,000 each day with the JazzCash debit card.
2. In Pakistan, you may withdraw money from any ATM.
3. Every transaction you make will send you a free SMS alert.
4. Over 50,000 retail outlets accept this cash debit card.
5. This service is free of charge on a monthly or annual basis.
JazzCash Debit Card Charges:
In Pakistan, Mobilink is a commonly utilized telecommunications network. We may argue that this network’s success is due to its attractive offerings and inexpensive fees. The network has introduced a new debit card service related to “JazzCash” in this location. We’ve detailed the cost and procedure for ordering a card for your phone number.
Card Charges Details
Mobilink’s well-known debit card is only available for PKR 600 as a one-time cost.
JazzCash Debit card may be obtained in the following ways:
- If you want to receive your JazzCash debit card, all you have to do is visit the visa debit card page on the official JazzCash website.
- Then choose a Visa debit card that is unique to you.
- On your screen, there will be an option to Order Now. Select the option.
- You will be asked to enter your mobile phone number as well as your CNIC.
- You will be sent to a new page where you must enter your personal information.
- Make certain that all of your data is correct.
- If you follow all of the procedures above, you should get your card within the following 15 working days.
- To make your first transaction using the card, you must first generate your ATM pin.
- The Rs. 599 card costs will be refunded to you.
- The JazzCash mobile app is the second option to apply for your JazzCash debit card.
- Log in to the app and choose the three vertically stacked dots in the upper-left corner of your screen.
- The next step is to scroll down and choose the JazzCash Visa Debit Card option.
- Then press the Order Now button.
- After that, you must choose your city and the neighborhood in which you now reside.
- Then fill up the appropriate fields with your address and email address.
- You will be charged Rs. 600 from your JazzCash account as a card fee when you have submitted all of the proper information.
- Within 15 working days, you will get your JazzCash debit card.
You may find out more about JazzCash’s facilities by visiting their official website.