Nowadays, electricity is an essential requirement. Electricity companies have recently introduced an online system to make it easier for customers to apply for a new LESCO connection. It includes an online application form and a copy of the document that will send to a nearby office. Suppose you live in a city that is under LESCO’s watchful eye. For all cities, the procedure is the same.
How do I Apply For a LESCO New Connection?
The following is a step-by-step tutorial on applying for a new LESCO connection in the cities that LESCO observes.
STEP 1: Visit the ENC System Website
Go to the ENC system’s website and choose the “Apply New Connection” tab to apply for a new connection. I’ll take you to the New Connection Page, where you can apply online by simply filling out the form.
STEP 2: Fill Out the Online Application Form
- First, decide whether you want a home, commercial, industrial, tube well, agriculture, general services, temporary, or street light connection.
- After that, you must put in the NTN number.
- Filling in the STRN number is the next step.
- After that, you must have to LESCO in the company field.
- Then write your area’s subdivision.
- The applicant’s information is in the following section of the form. Fill in the details provided below.
- Whether you’re a landlord or a tenant, the status of your application.
- Applicant’s name
- Applicant’s father’s name
- The number on a government ID card
- Current Location
- Numbers of Mobile Phones
The contact person information comes next; it can be the same as previously, but if not, include the following information.
- The Contact Person’s Name Number on a government ID card
Current Address and Phone Number
- Contact person’s relationship with the applicant
- Postal Address
- The premises detail section of the form comes next. Fill in the details provided below.
- The number of meters that are currently connected to your connection.
- On the applied link, the required minimum energy
- The site where the relationship is necessary d’s address
The form’s following section contains information about your neighbors. Fill in the details provided below.
- The neighbor connection’s reference number
- Name and current address of your next-door neighbor
STEP 3: Scan and Upload the Attachments
The next step is to upload the scanned properties document, the applicant’s attested CNIC copy, the witness’s attested CNIC copy, and a copy of the neighbor’s power bill. There are the following documents you need to submit
Copy of the property document: You must present proof of ownership of your property, which can be a registry or any other kind of verification. Documents can be certified by a government official of any rank.
The applicant must also guarantee no electricity currently installed or no past-due charges to be paid. If there are any, the applicant is responsible for covering the costs.
If the property is a Partnership, multiple people own it; the POA will be owned by the person requesting it from the owners.
There will be no need for the owners to object if someone lives on a rented property.
The applicant and two witnesses must submit an authenticated copy of their CNIC, and if the application is for a single-phase, no witness documents are required.
Finally, the applicant must include a copy of the neighbor’s bill.
After filling out all of the information in the previous steps, the next step is to submit the form. After you’ve provided your information, you’ll need to print the application form.
Make a folder with the application form and all the documents specified above. Then take this folder to a LESCO office in your area. The procedure is similar to that of submitting a Sepco online bill.
After submitting the online application and the folder, the LESCO will issue a demand notice after verifying all information. Then you must pay the LESCO demand notice at the bank mentioned above. Please submit a copy of the demand notice to the nearest concerned office once it has been paid for the future process.
The verification of the demand notice payment will be the final step, after which the LESCO worker will install the connection. If the applicant is determined to be a defaulter, the application will be refused or revoked by Disco’s higher authority.
These are the easy steps you can follow for the LESCO New Connection. Not only you can apply for LESCO New Connection online but you can also apply for MEPCO New Connection, FESCO New Connection, and all other company’s connections from here Further, if you want to check and download your LESCO Online BIll you can also download it from here.