Islamabad Police Jobs 2022-CSSR Agent Jobs 2022 has been announced in newspapers today. Applicants interested in these vacant positions of Islamabad Police Jobs 2022-CSSR Agent Jobs 2022 for these postings are encouraged to apply.
It has been declared that all unemployed youngsters in Pakistan looking for work in the government sector can now apply for these open positions in the department. Islamabad Police Jobs 2022-CSSR Agent Jobs 2022 has been advertised and made available to the public for the department to hire qualified individuals.
Islamabad Police Jobs 2022-CSSR Agent Jobs 2022 have been published in large numbers in the provinces of KPK, AJK, GB, Fata, and Punjab. All qualified job seekers can apply for Islamabad Police Jobs 2022-CSSR Agent Jobs 2022.
The Pakistan Army is the external security department that deals with and manages Pakistan’s external security. The department is looking for and requires skilled individuals for several open positions.
Qualification For Islamabad Police Jobs
Bachelor’s Degree, 2nd Class Grade ‘C’ or comparable or higher qualification.
02 years of relevant post-qualification experience
Minimum typing speed of 25 wpm. MS Office proficiency is required.
Communication skills in English and Urdu (spoken & written)
Details about Islamabad Police Jobs 2022-CSSR Agent Jobs 2022
|Date of Job Posting:||2022-06-10|
|Pakistan Job Location:||Islamabad in Pakistan|
|Education Required for Islamabad Police Jobs 2022-CSSR Agent Jobs 2022:||Matric, Intermediate or FA and Bachelor Degree required|
|The deadline for applying for these Police Jobs 2022-CSSR Agent Jobs 2022 has passed.||2022-06-20|
|ASF total published vacancies||10 Plus|
|The firm or department’s name.||Territory Police Islamabad|
|The Department’s address.||Office of Director General, Safe City, Main Double Road, Sector H-11, Islamabad|
How to Apply
- Interested workers may send their applications, along with a detailed CV and supporting documentation, to the Office of the Director-General, Safe City, Main Double Road, Sector H-11, Islamabad.
- Candidates can also send their applications by email to [email protected]islamabadpolice.gov.pk.
- Applicants who are female are strongly encourage to apply.
- Applications must be receive by June 20, 2022, with a start date of July 1, 2022, as a possibility.
- More information about the requirements, including qualifications and experience, can be found on the official website, www.islamabadpolice.gov.pk.
Description For Islamabad Police Jobs
- To provide residents with possible and rapid answers, they contact the Police Helpline (15) for assistance in the event of an emergency.
- I am answering all phone calls from citizens, professionally replying, and forwarding complaints to the appropriate parties.
- Fill out the mandatory fields with the above information and log the complaint under General Case>Criminal Case > (Theft).
- To notify the caller that their complaint has been receive and that the appropriate Police Station will contact you as soon as feasible (ASAP).
- To investigate the complaint and submit it to the appropriate department for further action.
- Handling and resolving citizen complaints in the event of an emergency:
- Identifying, elevating, and reporting priority issues to upper management.
- I am completing and updating call notes and reports in the Computer-Aided Dispatch (CAD) System as needed.
- Details of comments, inquiries, and complaints are recorded, and action is done.
- Administration management, communication, and coordination with internal departments
- Other responsibilities as assigned by seniors
Vacant Positions in Islamabad Police Jobs 2022-CSSR Agent Jobs 2022 online apply:
Police Jobs 2022 and CSSR Agent Jobs 2022 in various jobs and scale announce in Pakistani newspapers. The department requires that you fill out the multiple positions stated below.
- Assistant Director Infrastructure
- CSSR Agent
- Assistant Director Technical Administration
- Field Coordinator
- O&M Technical Supervisor
- Assistant Director Optical Fiber Cable
- Director Technical
- Electrical Technician
- Network Engineer/Assistant Director