You may now have access to all information on the IESCO New Connection through the web portal. We’ve put up a step-by-step tutorial with all of the essential stages and points.
Use the button below to submit a new request for a new connection.
Required Documents for IESCO New Connection:
Along with the application form, you’ll need a few papers listed below.
- Ownership documentation of your home or business, such as a transfer letter or the place’s registration.
- The Applicant must certify that the specified place has no previously available electrical connection and that there are no arrears at the location. If such arrears are discovered later, they must pay them.
- If there are multiple owners, each of the other owners must sign a power of attorney on behalf of the applicant.
- Attested copy of applicant’s CNIC
- If the application is for more than a single-phase meter, two witnesses’ ID card copies are required; however, single-phase meters do not require these copies.
- A copy of the tariff must be delivered to both the consumer and the witnesses. If the connection is domestic or business, two witnesses are not required to sign.
- The property owner must submit a no-objection certificate if the individual requesting a new connection is a tenant of the premises. The property owner is not required to give a no-objection certificate.
How to Fill Out the IESCO Online Application Form:
To apply successfully, you must follow the step-by-step instructions.
- In your web browser, go to enc.com.pk.
- Choose “Apply New Connection” as the third option from the menu’s left side.
- Now select a connection type, such as home, industrial, or commercial.
- Choose a DISCO name such as LESCO, MEPCO, or IESCO. In this scenario, you must choose IESCO.
- Now you need to provide requester information, contact information, and location information including previously installed meters, minimum load, and address
- Number, name, and address of a neighbor.
- Select ‘Meter Installation Company’ once more.
- Now scan and attach all relevant documents to this application.
- In the terms and conditions section, check “I Agree” and click the “Submit” button.
- Print the application form and mail it to the appropriate authorities.
- You will receive a demand notice that you must pay in the selected bank after your application has been granted.
- You will have the new connection placed at your selected location once your demand notice payment and other documentation have been examined and validated.
IESCO New Connection Fee:
Let us now explain the IESCO new connection cost that you will be paid if you decide to have a new connection. When receiving a new IESCO connection, check for two types of meters. The single-phase meter, also known as A1, and the three-phase meter, commonly known as A3.
A three-phase power supply can manage larger loads than a single-phase power source. Single-phase power supplies are most commonly used when typical loads are lighting or heating rather than huge electric motors.
For Single Phase Meter:
- If the service line is 40 meters long, you would be charged Rs. 4000.
- If you have a service line length of more than 40 meters and up to 100 meters, you will be charged Rs. 4000+200 each meter over 40 meters (with one span LT with Ant Conductor and one Pole).
- If the service line is longer than 100 meters and up to 160 meters, the costs will be Rs. 16000 + 250 each meter over 100 meters (with two-span LT with Ant Conductor and two Poles).
For Three Phase Meter:
- If the service line length is 40 meters, the rate for a three-phase meter is Rs. 15000.
- If the service line is longer than 40 meters and up to 100 meters, you will be charged Rs. 15000+260 each meter over 40 meters (with one span LT with Ant Conductor and one Pole).
- If the service line is longer than 100 meters and up to 160 meters, the rates are Rs. 30600 + 300 per meter beyond 100 meters (with two-span LT with Ant Conductor and two Poles).
- If service line lengths exceed 160 meters but do not exceed 280 meters, the costs will be RS 48600 + 340 per meter above 160 meters.