Finding how to apply for the latest IESCO Jobs 2022 online? you are at the right place. In the late 1970s, the electric supply business started operations in Islamabad. It is a provision of Pakistan’s federal government. It was established by Pakistan’s water and electricity ministry. The major goal of this corporation was to provide electricity to Islamabad, the federal capital. This company’s only aim is to deliver safe and reliable electricity to residents. The business was founded in 1974. The company’s headquarters are in Islamabad, Pakistan.
In addition, to apply for IESCO Jobs 2022 you can also check other IESCO services online like IESCO Online Bill, how to apply for IESCO New Connection, how to register IESCO Complaints, and IESCO Bill Calculator.
IESCO Jobs 2022
With its corporate headquarters in Islamabad, the Islamabad Electric Supply Company (IESCO) is Pakistan’s leading electrical provider. In Islamabad and the adjacent areas, IESCO is involved in the generation, transmission, and distribution of electricity.
The Power Division Islamabad is the only electricity supplier in the Federal Capital Territory. The Power Division of Islamabad is in charge of power generation, transmission, and distribution to consumers, with the goal of assisting the economic expansion of the Islamabad Capital Territory.
In Pakistan, job possibilities are few. The Islamabad Electric Supply Company is one of the country’s largest corporations. If you’re seeking work with an electric supply business in Islamabad, you’ve come to the correct spot after seeing the IESCO jobs advertisement. You can apply for IESCO jobs 2022 online now from this website. Like IESCO Bill Distributor Jobs 2022, IESCO Junior Engineer Jobs.
Islamabad Electric Supply Business is a significant Pakistani power distribution company with a customer base of over 3.26 million and an annual revenue base of over Rs. 180 billion. Its operating jurisdiction includes five districts: Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Attock, Jhelum, and Chakwal.
Eligible individuals ask to apply for the following vacancies in the districts that fall under the jurisdiction of IESCO: Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Attock, Jhelum, and Chakwal. According to current policy, a 5% minority quota and a 20% employee child quota shall be observed. The appointments will be made on a lump-sum pay/package basis, initially for a term of three years (extendable based on need and performance), with no contractual right to pensionary benefits.
List of Available Vacancies:
- Assistant Lineman ALM (Male Only)
- Driver (LTV)
- Driver (HTV)
- Assistant Sub-Station (ASSA)
ALM Jobs 2022 in IESCO is open to those who have completed their matriculation. Candidates who achieve the educational criteria should also meet the following physical standards.
- Only Matriculation is required (Minimum & Maximum)
- Age range: 18 to 30 years old
- Weight: As determined by the BMI chart.
- Weight Lifting: 30 KG in a Single Attempt
- Climbing Skills: Up to 10 feet on a tower/ladder while wearing safety equipment
- Wire Pulling: One span of 100 feet
- Digging: 2 x 2 x 2-foot Length, Depth, and Width Ditch
- Running: 800 Meters in 5 Minutes.
- Medical Type: A
- Height: 5 Feet 4 Inches.
- Chest: 32 Inches.
- Pushups/Dundas: 20 in 3 minutes in a single attempt.
Posted On: 15 May 2022
Last Date: 31 May 2022
No of Vacancies: 1737
Location: Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Attock, Jhelum, Chakwal
Address: Islamabad Electric Supply Company IESCO
How To Apply for NTS IESCO Jobs 2022?
The IESCO has a number of job openings in the Islamabad Electric Supply Company. We recommend that you first double-check that you satisfy all of the requirements. Second, attentively read the advertising.
1. A job posting is the first step in the job application process. In order to attract eligible applicants, IESCO announces an opening on their website (www.iesco.com.pk).
2. Check out the job posting to see if it’s anything you have an interest in.
3. Apply for the job you want online.
4. IESCO will review all applications to determine if the candidate is qualified for IESCO positions. It is based on the applicant’s job history, abilities, credentials, and education.
5. If IESCO feels the applicant is eligible for a position, the company will send a letter requesting an in-person interview with the individual. During the IESCO hiring process, candidates will be contact by interview teams.