You may now easily file an online electrical complaint. You can use the Online IESCO Complaints System to register issues from your home district. IESCO registers your application because of its solemnity. You can also contact the IESCO Customer Care Center directly for help.
The Islamabad Electric Supply Company (IESCO) was established in 1998 to provide power to the city of Islamabad. This company is regarded as one of Pakistan’s biggest electrical providers, serving more than 2.8 million people.
IESCO, on the other hand, has now turned everything digital to give additional services. Such services not only will help you in completing your work, but they are also beneficial to individuals who are unable to go to IESCO headquarters.
Further, you can also download your IESCO Online Bill from this website.
How to Register an IESCO Complaints?
If you have a problem with your electricity supply, you can contact the IESCO hotline directly. You can use the CCMS Ministry of Power and Complaint Service, IESCO, to make a complaint with the appropriate authorities. If you are unhappy with this service, you can contact another IESCO complaint center since many others in Pakistan, including NEPRA, MOWP, DISCO, Pakistan Citizen Portal, and many others.
In any case, you can file a complaint by following the instructions below:
- To file a complaint, go to the CCMS’s official website.
- Choose the nature of your complaint from the drop-down menu.
- You must supply your name, phone number, address, and reference number, among other things.
- You can find the reference number on the most recent bill.
- After you’ve filled out all of the fields, click the Submit button.
- Your IESCO Complaint is registered.
After completing the IESCO complaint form, you will be given a Ticket Number and an estimated Redressal Date. Make sure to keep your ticket number so that you may use it to inquire about your application.
IESCO has eleven Customer Care Centers available to assist you at any time. Its primary headquarters are in Islamabad, on Street 40, G-7/4. Furthermore, you may register your complaint by calling 118 or texting your application to 8118. Remember that IESCO provides services to its consumers 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Customer Service Centers’ Facilities
IESCO Customer Service Centers offer a variety of services, including:
- Facility for three installments (up to Rs. 25000/-)
- Unregistered cash
- Issuance of IESCO New Connection Forms.
- Extending the deadline.
- Waiver of the LP Surcharge
- Information about power outages and load shedding.
- Issuance of duplicate Bill.
- Correction to the Electric Bill.
- Online Payment Facility.
- Power Supply Restoration.
- Reconnection Issuance.
- Setting aside Bill’s Disputed Amount.
IESCO Headquarters Address
Islamabad Electric Supply Company
IESCO Head Office St,40
Sector G-7/4 Islamabad
Tel: 051-9252937,9252938,9252939, Fax: 051-9252927