HESCO is a power distribution firm controlled by Pakistan’s hydrothermal power and power development administration (WAPDA). Customers can use HESCO’s helpdesk to recover and solve their concerns. You can contact the company via phone or email with any questions or any kind of HESCO complaint. Furthermore, to check your HESCO Online Bill (Bijli Bill) you can click the link.
Helpline Number, Head Office, Details for HESCO Complaint
Helpline Number: 03041927621
Head Office Address: WAPDA Complex, Hussainabad Hyderabad Sindh
Phone Or Contact Number: 022-9260161
Official Website: www.hesco.gov.pk
How to Register your HESCO Complaint?
You can file a complaint by phone, email, or text message.
- Call at 118 and SMS at 8118
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact the Head of Quality and Assurance at email@example.com if you are unhappy with the results.
Using the customer reference number, the company can trace your complaint.
Within 14 days, the organization will fix your issue.
If your complaint requires a lengthy inquiry, the company will inform you of the delay.
HESCO Customer Services
HESCO customer service is accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to assist its customers and they also offer service centers where they can resolve issues with,
- Safety guide
- Reconnection policy
- Connection policy
- Detection policy
- Load Shedding
- Installment powers
- Consumer service Manual
- Reduction/ Extension of load
- Shutdown schedule
- Repair damaged or loose electrical systems.
Ways to resolve your HESCO Disconnection Problems
If customers are late on payments, stealing electricity, or misusing tariffs, this is a red flag. The electrical connection will then be permanently interrupted.
You can receive a temporary disconnection of power for a maximum of eleven months if customers wish to move to another location and on the consumer’s request. For this reason, customers should contact support for further processes and questions.
- Prior to submitting the temporary disconnection request, the customer has paid all fees.
- If the consumer requests for reconnection of energy within seven days, there is no charge.
- If the customer does not pay the bills, the connection will be disconnected and the equipment will be taken back.
HESCO Permanent Disconnection
Consumers can call the HESCO hotline or go to the service facility to get their connection disconnected permanently. Customers should apply to the sanctioning office to determine the final electricity bill. After fee payment, the sanctioning officer will order permanent disconnection.
Extension / Reduction of load in HESCO:
If you have an issue with load extension or decrease so you can apply together with the necessary paperwork.
- Test report delivered by Electric inspector and wiring contractor
- Copy of the most recent bill (deferred amount, no arrears, pending installments)
- Attested copy of CNIC
- Contract of power supply
- Payment of the capital cost
- Security deposit
Shifting of Connection:
Follow the steps below if you wish to move your electrical connection.
- Within the same subdivision, a new connecting area should be created.
- In the name of his legal heir, a new connection site must set up.
- For shifting connections, you will have to pay the installation costs, the cost of additional equipment or materials, and the dismantling costs.
- Update your security deposits in preparation for the change.