Find all the necessary information about GMAT Registration 2022 from here. The Graduate Aptitude Council (GMAC) conducts the Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT), which is a computer adaptive admission exam. It assesses a candidate’s ability to think critically, write analytically, solve problems, and reason logically. Furthermore, this exam is required for professional degree programs like a Master of Business Administration (MBA). More than 7,000 institutions in almost 2,300 graduate business schools throughout the world accept the GMAT score.
A GMAT 2022 candidate should bear in mind that the test can be taken up to five times per calendar year. The duration between successive reattempts, however, must be at least 16 days. Throughout the essay, we’ll look at more information about the GMAT 2022, as well as other topics. So let’s get started!
GMAT registration process 2022
GMAT examinees can register for the exam online, by visiting any of the testing centers, or by fax, mail, or postal mail. To register online, a GMAT aspirant must first create a free account on the GMAT official website by entering personal information such as name, phone number, and email address. Candidates who want to register for the test offline can do so by calling the GMAT Customer Service in their region/zone. Applicants can also finish their GMAT Registration 2022 by mail. They only need to complete the application form online and mail it to the official GMAT website, along with their payment details.
7 steps to registration:
- Sign-up on MBA.com
- Start the GMAT registration process
- Enter your personal information
- Enter optional information
- Verify your profile
- Schedule your GMAT exam
- Pay the GMAT registration fee
Eligibility criteria for GMAT 2022
The GMAT’s administering agency, GMAC, hasn’t established any specific requirements for taking the exam. Candidates who intend to take the test must, however, focus on meeting the eligibility requirements set forth by the university/college to which they wish to apply. These are the following:
1. Age limit: Although there is no upper age limit, the candidate must be at least 18 years old to take the exam. Candidates between the ages of 13 and 17 can take the exam if they have written permission from their parents or legal guardians.
2. Qualification: GMAC has not made an official statement on the basic academic qualifications for applicants. To participate in the MBA program, candidates must have a graduate degree in any recognized university.
3. The Number of Attempts: Candidates can take the GMAT as many times as they want. However, the total number of tries in a given year cannot exceed five. Furthermore, at least 16 days should pass between two attempts. In addition, once a candidate receives an 800 on the exam, he or she must wait five years to retake it.
4. RE-application for test: Candidates who did not fare well on the GMAT might take the exam again. The GMAT score is good for five years, and candidates who have not enrolled in a graduate program during that time can retake the exam.
Candidates who intend to take the GMAT should prepare in advance to fill out the registration form.
- Driving License
- ID card
- Military ID
- Registration card
Candidates who want to take the GMAT must pay a registration fee. The exam costs $250 to register for (18600 INR approximately).
GMAT Registration Fee
Rescheduling of exam Appointment
Within 7 days of the Appointment
More than 7 days before the Appointment
Cancellation of exam Appointment
Within 7 days of the Appointment
More than seven days before the Appointment
Refund of USD $80
Additional score report
Score report enhancement
GMAT Essay rescore
GMAT 2022 Syllabus
Candidates who intend to take the GMAT 2022 exam should familiarise themselves with the GMAT Syllabus 2022. The GMAT exam is divided into four portions, as follows:
1. Quantitative Aptitude: This component assesses a candidate’s ability to answer quantitative issues logically and mathematically. The part asks two types of questions: data sufficiency and problem-solving. Geometry, Algebra, Linear Equations, and other subjects are primarily covered in the problems.
2. Integrated Reasoning: This portion assesses the applicant’s ability to synthesize the information presented in a variety of formats, such as tables, graphs, and texts, and draw meaningful conclusions from it.
3. Verbal ability: This portion examines the candidates’ abilities to read and evaluate a passage as well as analyze the arguments critically.
4. Analytical Writing Assessment: This portion assesses a candidate’s written English communication skills.
Exam Pattern 2022
The GMAT is an 80-question computer-adapted test that lasts 3 hours and 30 minutes. The test is divided into four portions, which are timed and assessed independently. Candidates can learn more about the GMAT written exam 2022 by referring to the table below:
|Name of the section||Time Limit||Numbers of Questions||Score range|
|Quantitative||1 hour, 2 minutes||31 Questions
|Integrated reasoning||½ an hour||12 Questions||1-8|
|Verbal Ability||1 hour, 5 minutes||36 Questions||
|Analytical Writing Assessment||½ an hour||01(essay)||0-6|
Best GMAT 2022 Books
Books will help candidates develop their learning and remain up to date on the most recent modifications to the exam. To begin, here are some of the greatest books to read as you start your GMAT 2022 preparation:
|Name of the book||Name of Author|
|The GMAT 2022 Official Guide|
|Total GMAT Math||Jeff Sackmann|
|The critical Reasoning Bible||Jeff spaceman|
Few tips to prepare for GMAT 2022 exam
The majority of GMAT 2022 candidates may be asking how to prepare for this important exam. To assist them, we’ve compiled a list of GMAT preparation tips. Continue reading.
1. Design a study plan: You must create a study plan to prepare for the GMAT 2022 exam. Make sure you plan so you can devote enough time to each section of the exam.
2. Start early and practice more: After you’ve decided on a test date, start studying frequently and enroll in a coaching class for special support. You can sign up for Career Labs and get help with your GMAT preparation.
3. Understand the exam pattern: If you plan to take the GMAT exam, you should acquaint yourself with the test format. This will acquaint you with the test’s syllabus, question types, and scoring style. Understanding the material will also assist you in identifying your areas of weakness.
GMAT is a crucial component of an MBA aspirant’s b-school ambitions. For this reason, a candidate needs to be exam-ready. We hope that this post has answered all of your questions about the GMAT 2022 syllabus, eligibility requirements, fee structure, and registration process. Also, keep an eye out for any GMAT 2022 notifications to ensure you’re up to current on everything.