The GEPCO electricity bill calculator determines a customer’s monthly payment amount depending on the type of connection placed at their home. It will be based on a tariff sheet related to the customer’s home and previous electricity use to estimate their GEPCO bill amount accurately.
To start calculating your GEPCO Online bill, put your 14-digit reference number from your most recent bill copy into the box below to check your GEPCO bills online. Any current statements from the company should have a reference number in the upper right-hand corner. Customers who are bad at math or want a quick estimate of their electricity bill can use the GEPCO unit calculator.
The GEPCO bill calculation methodology helps the customer estimate their monthly service fees depending on the units they use. Using the GEPCO Bill Calculator, you may quickly determine the amount of your GEPCO electricity bill. The (calculator) may calculate how much you’ll be charged each month depending on your tariff and the number of units you utilize.
How to use the GEPCO Bill Calculator:
To appropriately estimate your GEPCO bill, follow the procedures described below. This calculator may also be used to double-check the correctness of your GEPCO bill:
- To start, click the button above.
- To begin, choose GEPCO from the drop-down menu.
- Then, choose GEPCO from the drop-down menu.
- From the drop-down menu, choose your phase.
- Now, put the number of units you consumed.
- Then, enter the number of TV sets you have.
- Check the box next to ED Exempt if you don’t wish to include the ED.
- If you don’t want the GST (Goods and Services Tax) to be included, uncheck the box next to GST Tax.
- Enter your meter rental amount.
- After that, type in your Service Rent.
- Finally, to get an estimate, click Submit.
- Or, you can click Reset to start over and input all of your information.
Calculate Electricity Bill From Meter Reading:
It is essential to read your GEPCO digital meter. Because it allows customers to see how much electricity they are using. It is always simple to read the meters; there is no need to be concerned because everything is secure. You will see digits in series on the screen of your Digital Meter.
Most commonly, they include;
- Serial number of your meter
- Total number of units utilized in (KWh)
- Previous maximum load
- Current maximum load
- And instantaneous load
Compare the numbers on the digital meter with the unit KWh specified on the GEPCO meter to determine your GEPCO units utilized during that month.
You can calculate the units utilized in a month by reading the kWh number. In the GEPCO bill calculator, enter the number of used units and the kind of connection.
The GEPCO bill calculator calculates the projected cost of your electricity bill for that month in real-time.